Sunday, October 30, 2011

and 6 months later...

I am still no farther from the starting line.

I didn't realize that it has been so long since I posted. and I always claim that I'm going to blog more. Right. We all know better than that.

Not much has really changed. Work still insane and with Christmas quickly approaching, its only going to get worse.

I did about 6 weeks of physical therapy for my feet and my PT says I'm overdoing it on running and to slow down. *sigh*

I started taking yoga about 2 months ago and completely fell in love. I am hooked!! I honestly don't know how i lived so long without yoga in my life!! I'm trying to go 4-5 times a week, but I just signed up for Yoga Journal's 21 Day Yoga Challenge. 21 days straight of Yoga. It would sound daunting if i didn't love it so much. I'm not obligated to go to my studio, but since i'm paying for it... might as well. No excuses... just yoga.

I hope to blog more about my experiences, successes and failures over these next 21 days. Maybe that should be a goal as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment