Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011... Its a new day, a new year, a new life.

So I decided to start clean this year.

That includes a new blog... and an attempt to update more regularly that I did on the old one. This being more generic that my previous one will help, in theory.

2011 has so much potential for everyone. Almost every facebook friend had a post about 2010 being awful and hope for the new year. I am the same. I have many goals I would like to accomplish this year, but I mainly want to be in a better place (mentally, physically, spiritually) come December 31.

While New Year's Eve was a delicious culinary experience, today has been sluggish. I hardly slept and when I did, it was bad. I'm exhausted and need to clean and do laundry, but just want to watch season 5 of Bones. Im thinking a short nap might help.

There are many new habits I'm starting on tomorrow, and research says on average it takes 66 days to make them routine. So, first steps is progressing to March 9 and seeing where I am. I know the second and third weeks tend to be the hardest when forming new habits, so I can try to watch for my procrastination to start creeping in!

Happy New Year to all!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year dear cousin! Here is to us reinventing ourselves in 2011!! <3

    ReplyDelete