Thursday, January 20, 2011

The morning after...

Oh man, am I sore.

Its really not too bad, but enough that the idea of hitting the 8:45am Zumba class made me cry a little inside. Also, the fine sheet of ice over everything and the 13degree weather makes getting out kind of a pain. I would've liked to go in, because I work until about 10pm tonight, but I think a day off to recover is probably best.

I did come home last night and make some delicious Cajun Pasta. Nothing warms you right up that some spicy nom noms. I make the cream sauce with fat-free half&half and next time will try whole wheat pasta. I'm trying to make it a lower-cal comfort food. I can't do too much about the sausage though... mmm... sausage. I love me some pig.

Very long day planned at work. I have 3 drives scheduled, so I will be out in the field from 1-10 tonight. Here's hoping for some membership sign ups!!

Ta!

1 comment:

  1. You know they make turkey and chicken sausage, right? ;) Its pretty tasty stuff. I don't actually eat "real" sausage or bacon anymore and the calorie difference is pretty good. Just something to look into... :D

    ReplyDelete