Saturday, January 15, 2011

My family is cooler than your family...

Today started off as a lazy-relax in the recliner-kind of Saturday, but ended up being Awesome Family Hang Out Day!!

My sister posted about my nephew's basketball game at the Y, so I hopped in the car, picked up me daddy and headed out to watch the game. WOW! I never thought 8 year old basketball could be so intense! Loved every minute of it!! Biggs scored 4/10. They ended up losing by 3, but they played a great game.

Afterward, I back to my parents and hung out for a while, then I went jean shopping at Dillards... which was... depressing. It made me realize that I really need to get off my tuchus. So, I decided to join the Y. Hopefully dishing out $35/month will help me get in gear. Also, I have 3 Y locations within easy driving distance, 2 from home and 1 from work, so there really is no excuse. I'm joining tomorrow so I can join for free. I just printed off the class schedules for all 3 Ys and am going to figure out the classes I can go to.

After my depressing venture into the dressing rooms at Dillards, I decided to go hang out with me gran... and an hour later EVERYONE had shown up there. Daddy, Mum, M's family... all of us hanging out watching the Stealers/Raven's game. I'm so excited that Pea started crawling!! He'll be walking before we know it! His favorite thing to do right now is to stand up holding on to the couch. Its so cute because he's so tiny!! He's such a sweet little boy. His smile is so infectious. My heart belongs to him, Biggs, and Sader.

Tomorrow is laundry and the Y!! Maybe a movie with my honey, but that's in the air. He's agreed to go see "The King's Speech" with me, which surprised me. I didn't really think that would be his type of movie. We did go see "Black Swan" yesterday, which was AWESOME. It also gave me the willies, but Natalie Portman was amazing! It makes me want to take ballet lessons. I'm looking into the adult dance class at the Y for March, maybe.

Auf Wiedersehen!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello my dearest cousin :)
    Yay for joining the Y! If they offer Zumba classes, TAKE THEM! I promise you won't regret it. Infact,when the class is over you'll be standing there looking around asking "Is it already over??" I do that in the living room when the dvd is finished lol

    ReplyDelete