Wednesday, January 12, 2011

-14 degrees... right.

This weather is crazy!! I'm freezing my knickers off!! It is making for interesting mornings... as in... I sure as heck don't want to crawl out of bed!!

I finally made it out to my truck and... it wouldn't start. Of course. Its 1 degree out and Oliver didn't want to go anywhere either. The very nice maintenance guys at my complex jumped me and I was on my way.

Work will finally be calming down a bit. I'm ready to get back to my own job and not having to worry about the rest of the store.

I did decide to start learning German. Deutsch soll Spaß zu lernen. Ich habe einen Kollegen und einen Freund, beide sprechen Deutsch, so werden sie hoffentlich in der Lage sein, mir zu helfen.

Yeah... thats right.

Tonight's menu is spaghetti with my homemade sauce, with the addition of sun-dried tomato & provolone stuffed chicken sausages and french bread. Nice yummies to warm us up!

2 comments:

  1. I still love that you named the truck Oliver. I do have to ask what the inspiration was? :P
    After you learn German, you can teach me! hehehe
    Love you cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always liked the name. Its a strong british name, like William or George. Its on the short list for a boxer if I ever get one... along with Winston. Also, my truck is definitely not a girl.

    ReplyDelete