Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Winter: 2, Wende: 0

Omg... I hate getting sick.

This is what happens when you work in the Accounting Office for a major retail chain during the winter season. When it comes down to it, people are just plain nasty and there is not enough anti-bacterial sanitizer in the world to keep me from getting sick.

After getting a wicked stomach virus 2 weeks ago and almost missing out on Christmas, Saturday night I start getting a little tickle in my throat that by Sunday morning was a full blown cold. I'm now on day 3 of said cold and am ready for it to be over. I hate not doing anything!! On the bright side, day 1 of no soda is going well. Water and OJ only for this chica.

First Meatless Monday was also a success, even though I kinda cheated and we had 3cheese tortellini with tomato sauce for dinner. I didn't really feel like cooking.

Tonight is Jambalaya... in hopes that the delicious spicy cajun food I adore so much will aid in getting rid of this cold!!

1 comment:

  1. You and my friend Val are the two people that are always sick! The 3cheese tortellini sounds DELISH! I've decided I'm going to hone my cooking skills as well.. There's only so much beef & bean casserole and other frequent dishes that I concoct that a person can handle LOL
    I sure hope you feel better soon!
    <3 you!

    ReplyDelete