Sunday, March 20, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge Day 5

Day 5: A song that reminds you of someone

Oh Lordy... this post could go on forever. I have hundreds of songs that remind me of my dearest friends. So lets just get on with it:

Leland: He introduced me to the German version of "Major Tom (Coming Home)." I loved the English version, but adore the German version.


Kasey: I can't count how many times we sang this together in the car/dorm room/while walking around the UMASS campus.


Chad: I could pick tons just for him. I almost went with a Chaka Khan song, since we saw her live together, but nothing reminds me of my Chad more than songs from the film/musical "Hedwig and the Angry Inch." If you haven't seen this film, rent it!!
ITS A CAR WASH LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!


Dustin: I'm not quite sure how this became one of our songs. It just happened and BOB-FM plays it quite a lot (because he plays everything), so I'm constantly reminded of my bestie.


and last but not least...

My PANDA!!! We went to see this film at the Tallgrass Film Al Fresco one night and were confused, yet thought it was hilarious!! RASPBERRIES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment